Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PAMELA (VISITING FACULTY)     28 November 2009

MATH RELTING TO BONUS CALCULATION

HEELO,

I AM STUDENT OF MBA FROM KOLKATA..SO PLZ ANY BODY SOLVE THIS PROBLEM I WILL BE GREATFUL.BECAUSE I DONT KNOW THE EXACT AND PROPER WAY TO SOLVE THIS MATHEMATICAL PROBLEM.

MR.X JOINED A MANUFACTURING SCENARIO ON 1ST JUNE,2007 ON A BASIC SALARY OF INR 24000 PER MONTH PLUS DA @20% OF BASIC PLUS HRA @6% OF BASIC+DA PLUS TIFIN ALLOWANCE @ INR 30 PER DAY WORKED.ON 1ST JANUARY 2008 HE WAS PROMOTED WHEN HIS BASIC SALARY WAS ENHANCED TO INR 3500 PER MONTH.THE COMPANY DECLARED BONUS FOR THE ACCOUNTING YEAR 2008-09, 18% IS MR.X ENTITLED TO GET BONUS?IF YES BY HOW MUCH?

Learning

3 Replies

Tapan Amoria (Manager H.R.)     28 November 2009

Dear Pamela

Mr. x is not eligible to claim bonus as his Basic salary is more than Rs. 10000

Akhil Gupta (Manager-HR)     02 December 2009

Mr. Tapan is right. Mr. X is not eligible for Bonus as his salary is above 10000.

PAMELA (VISITING FACULTY)     02 December 2009

thank u sir,

but there is a mistake in the above math.the basic salary will be rs.2400 instead of rs.24000.then how the calculation will be done.please inform me the detailed calculation.ok plz inform me that if basic salary is higher than rs.10,000 then an employe is not entitled for bonus?i am right?

if basic is less than 1rs. 0,000 but basis+da>10,000 then he will be entitled for bonus?

if gross salary> rs.10,000 then he will be entitled for bonus?

what is the lower limit of bonus? basic+da rs 3500?

i dont know exact.pplease clarify me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register