Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohammed (Administrator)     23 January 2010

Marrying a girl from morocco : can any one help me out

salam n namaste to all lawyers here,

my name is mohammed.i m here to find a solution for my doubt.if any one can help me out then it would be appriciated whole heartedly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the problem or doubt is..

i m a citizen of india.and i love a girl from morocco.i want she come to india and marry me under special marriage act law.so if she comes to india on visitor visa can she marry me.or else she has to come on any other visa .what documents she need to get to get married under special marraige act.if we marry under special marraige and after marrying by submitting which documents i can get here stay extended.and main thing is i do work in saudi arabia.is it possible to take her wid me after i marry her..

can any 1 help me out n explain all the process in brief if possible.

please do help me out if any 1 can.i wil be thankfull

Learning

2 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     23 January 2010

She can come on visitar viza. for more detail send us your comlete detail.

Regards

vijay sahni (LAW PROFESSIONAL )     25 January 2010

You have highlighted some of your future plans, which may forbid some of the members to give opinions. It may lead to a favor for some unlawful people who indulges in tracking and may find a way out/new way, based on member’s options.

Here try to understand that in your case two laws would be applicable, one is law of the land, and another is your personnel law. The first priority for you is to meet the law of land. Please consult a specialized council on law of land for this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register