LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

indianzindian (business)     29 November 2010

married women shows single

in a recent marriage.girl fought (her nature aggresive)and left husbands home....theres no communication for a long time now from her ..husband tried to contact her but she didnt responded to a talk ..shes enjoying life alone with her friends and has declared herself as single(on facebook and her cvs) question to all people is can husband to look out for a new life ...(shes not interested in any legal action at the moment but shes into all illegal activities)..


 3 Replies

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     29 November 2010

collect proof of her so called illegal activities.

indeep (advocate)     29 November 2010

sorry , but what exactly you want now

Viswanath (Student)     29 November 2010

For the husband to take new life {i.e., to remmary as I mean} first marraige shall be dissolved.


For such dissolution, if the long time as specified in your query is more than two years, then a petition for divorce may be filed under the grounds of DESERTION.


If not,  wait the period of two years to be completed and then the same may be followed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query