Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mm Ss   09 May 2020

Married women having many extra martial affairs

Hi sir
A married women known to me is having many extra marriage affairs and spoiling many people and their children. she even tried to seduce me and trying to spoil my life too. can we file a case on her for doing such type of bad.

Learning

6 Replies

shekhar tyagi   10 May 2020

Hi Sir,

what if her family has objection ?

Mm Ss   10 May 2020

hi sir can't we file a case on her as she tried to spoil my life as I m not married and still spoiling many life's by having illegal affairs and creating problems in other families.
thank you sir

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 May 2020

Unless there is weakness or consent from another party, to allege/accuse that others are spoiling him is baseless.  All are adults and everyone can take a decision suitable or convenient to them and there is no need to meddle in other's affairs as this may complicate a simple issue.  Let others realize those dangers.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     10 May 2020

Originally posted by : Mm Ss
Hi sirA married women known to me is having many extra marriage affairs and spoiling many people and their children. she even tried to seduce me and trying to spoil my life too. can we file a case on her for doing such type of bad.

1. NOTHING surprising in this, which is now a regular feature.

2. You are advised to "mind your own business" and forget such females.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 May 2020

The posting suggests no legal elements or issues.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 May 2020

Till the time both of you are having affair/physical relation and enjoying, no case is made out. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register