Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratik Jain (Sr. Exe)     18 November 2012

Married daughters rights on mother property

Dear All,

Please advise , Do i have a right  on my mother property who died in 2012, I got married in 1982. we are 5 brother and 2 sister all are married, my mother did not leave any will for her property, My mother property is not her own earned property it is inherited from my father and do i want to know that my father  leave a will for his property but do not leave any will for the amount of cash which is deposited in his bank account.

Please advise if i have a right on my mother property then under which section and what i have to do for the same. and please advise for my father property also.

I would appreciate your quick response in this regards

Regards

Sunita Jain

Learning

3 Replies

Divya (nil)     18 November 2012

yes all children have equal rights on property of mother irrespective whether you are married or not....Guess indu Succession Act & Transfer of Property Act will answer...Please consult a lawyer....

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     18 November 2012

dear all thechildren will get equal rights/share over the property of mother died instestate and rest there is matter of cash or bank accounts the money will be drawn by the nominee in that bank account or cash and in case nominee is also dead and no nominee then all children will get equal share ,free to call.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     18 November 2012

Yes all children have equal rights on property of mother i

it was  ALREADY REPLIED TO YOU IN expert side. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register