LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abha k chauhan (na)     04 October 2013

Married daughter's right in parentral property

       i got married  with an hindu boy in Oct-1998 against of my perant's wishes(as per hindu law and marriage registration is also made), i left my father's house without getting single NP, after that i tried to resume relation with my perant  many times but till date we could not get resume my father are retired from railway service in 2012, june . my one unmarried sister and two unmarried brother are staying with my father-mother, my one  younger brother are serving with one of the good MNC, my sister are working as Asst. lecturer in Management collage, youngest brother are studying in Engineering.

     My father have good quantity of property in form of houses, FDs, ornaments, Bonds etc, almost 15 year past but they have not accepted us.

     kindly educate me what should i do to get equal part in my perantral property.


Abha chauhan


 2 Replies

binay (advocate)     04 October 2013

consult a civil advocate

C.V.Kansara (member)     05 October 2013

If property is not anscentral n purchased from his earning then you have no legal right. It depends on fact by parental you mean anscentral or of your parents only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register