Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Another Victim (Engineer)     21 April 2013

Marriage with false declarations

Dear Sir,

I have got married to daughter of a Judicial officer [ Civil Judge, Sr. Div. ]. Later I have realised that he was dismissed [ compulsory retired] becasue of corruption, favorism and other reasons. He was under suspention pending inquery during my marriage.

Is it possible to book him under any criminal case for cheating me and getting me married saying that he was a "sitting judge".

He is so corrupt, arrogant and mean person. Please let me know if he can be booked under any other sections as well.

Thanks in Advance,

Daya

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     21 April 2013

Why you are trying to create unnecessary problems in your married life? Did you marry your wife for the sake of marrying a daughter of a sitting Judge? Was any serious false statement made to you about your wife that you should feel cheated? eg:- ur wife having some serious incurable physical or mental disease which was hidden from you and was represented to you as healthy.  Instead of thinking about your FIL and considering yourself as a victim, why don't you lead a peaceful married life with your wife? If you do not like the arrogant nature of your FIL, then keep minimum contacts with him. Your cheating case will not  sustain in the view of given facts.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     21 April 2013

No. If he is corrupted how come it amounts cheating to you.   Mere suspension does not amounts he has committed an offence. So don't worry about your father in law.  I think you are hppay with your wife.  You don't have to do anything with your father in law.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     21 April 2013

agree with experts

Another Victim (Engineer)     22 April 2013

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your time. Few more details.

He has framed me in false 498A now. My 4 years of Happy marriage ended 3 years back. Now he is calling my tenants and taking my minute-by-minute updates. He is asking them not to vacate. He is calling my HR and threatening to send my salary details [ section 91 ] related to 12B of DV. He is showing his fake ID card [ as judge] and uses my local police to harrass me whenever I have a NBA/notice from court. His daughter [my-ex] calles up my mom and uses filthy language and abuses her.

Complaining to HC registrar, HRC, lcoal commissioner has not helped me because he has some influencial links and uses his fake id card. Could you please help me.

Thanks,

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     20 May 2013

Aproach any reliable media.  Your problem will be solved. 

I appreciate Archana for giving such a good advice to the Author.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More