Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Another Victim (Engineer)     21 April 2013

Marriage with false declarations

Dear Sir,

I have got married to daughter of a Judicial officer [ Civil Judge, Sr. Div. ]. Later I have realised that he was dismissed [ compulsory retired] becasue of corruption, favorism and other reasons. He was under suspention pending inquery during my marriage.

Is it possible to book him under any criminal case for cheating me and getting me married saying that he was a "sitting judge".


He is so corrupt, arrogant and mean person. Please let me know if he can be booked under any other sections as well.


Thanks in Advance,



 1 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     21 April 2013

you are married to his daughter and not with the judge so if there is nothing incorrect about the girl that was communicated you dont have a case.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register