LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

indianzindian (business)     01 October 2010

marriage registration,jurisdiction pls advice

is it necessary to get marriage registered ....marriage is 4 months old and there is marital discord ...does husband has any advantages from cunning wife as his marriage is not registered....also can a wife if plays a game and file 498a from her residence city or it can be only filed in city where they resided to togethere...

thanks in advance to all...


 2 Replies

sandeep verma (advocate)     20 October 2010

Documents required for Performance & Registration of court Marriage...

1.Passport Size Photographs - four each of Marrying Persons.

2.Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.

3.Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth or XIIth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.

3.If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.

4.If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.

5.If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address - Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.

6.Two Witnesses ( Both should be major )


FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN CONTACT  @ 9818673748 ( Adv.sandeep verma).


Manvendra (DPM)     27 May 2013

Mr Sandeep Verma and Arvind Verma ( Chamber No B136 and Chamber No 127 Tiz harzri Court ) are fraud advocate dont hire them , they will charge both party and double cross both the parties also they dont even communicate, They change petition page after signing for their benifit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register