Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samridhi (Software engineer)     18 July 2011

Marriage registration issue

after arya samaj we went to delhi office for registration.. they said it cant be done here because address proof is of UP. So went to our home town. there they said.. we will not accept Arya Samaj certificate as we dont accept it. we want ur parents as witness and we want invitation card. along with 6000 rs. Dont know how this will be done. koi toh help kar do registration ke liye.. i have got tired. would appreciate if any one knows any one in delhi to help us


 1 Replies

Deepankar Dutt Sharma (Advocate)     18 July 2011

arya samaj mandir marriage is a valid marriage and registration didnot needs parents as witnesses. u can contact me on 9871033793. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query