LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanashaikh   17 March 2017

Marriage registration

After mcd with boy i registered my marriage nobody is kwn abt all this registration and mcd only we both are aware of this...n now we both moved on....now m getthing marriage to another man so at dat time registration should i write unmarried...plzz help me m very much depress

Learning

7 Replies

Sood   17 March 2017

Oh dear.. it should be divorcee to be written there.

Sir if write unmarried...so is dat create any issue for me...becoz my future husband did not kwn all abt my previous mistake of registration n mcd

(Guest)

Doing like that will amount to fraud.  Who knows, when one day when he come to know, he dhakka deke bahar nikaling you?  Then you will get more depressed than now. laugh Better tell truth.  Always telling truth is good in case you want long term relationship.

Helping hand...does court inquire about background at the time of registration??

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sanashaikh
Helping hand...does court inquire about background at the time of registration??

Yes, it will enquire.  If you lie, your marriage will become invalid, and it will have negative effect when you want to go legal way in future wrt alimony, maintenance etc.

What is wrt alimony nd maintenance???

A walk alone (-)     17 March 2017

Do you think your future marriage will survive on fraud? Never ,once he will know about your past he ( your future husband) will file case on you. No relation can survive on fraud foundation. Better tell him truth and write divorcee there.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register