LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shadab (n/a)     10 December 2007

Marriage photos


On the occasion of my marriage,a photographer was hired who prepared the marriage album and video but now as we wanted to have all the negatives of photos with us ,the photographer has refused to give us the negatives.

Kindly advise what we can do to get negatives.




 2 Replies

sharmila (n/a)     10 December 2007

You can approach the consumer forum.

suryagaurav (manager)     10 January 2008

take a bill from him and sue in consumer forum immediately

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register