Upgrad LLM

marriage of foreign national with indian citizen

Hi There,

I am foreign national and indian OCI card holder going to get marry with indian citizen and need to know the requirement of registering the marriage (for marriage certificate) after performing marriage cermoney as per hindu tradition. 

Requirements in term of procedure, documents required from foreign national to get it register and any other relevent information if possible please.

I'll highly appreciate your quick response and time for replying to this thread.




You can get your marriage register under Special marriage act and the status of both person should be single. Either of the spouse must be residing for more than 1 month at place of registration of marriage. whatsapp or email for step by step full guide for registration process.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x