Marriage mutual consent girl in usa

software engineer

I got married in 2013 where in girl stayed with me 3 day s  and without saying she went to USA.So girl in USA and I india from 5 years

I am plaiing to file mutual consent divorse but girl in USA.

query 1] Please let me know what steps I need to follow for mutual consent

query 2] what points I nedd to include for zero maintainess 


in case girl is ready for MCD, then approach local Advocate for help

practicing lawyer

Dear concern, In case wife is also ready to file the mutual consent divorce here in india, she need to file her consent through U.S.A notary public and that consent can be taken into considration. 

Rest you need to take the assistance of local you need to take advice in depth and also need to elobrate the things and quries of lawyer too with regard to your case.


Jaspal S Maini(Adv)






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x