Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PARTEEK SACHDEVA   19 November 2017

marriage legal or not according to this case

I was married as on 2016 in india according to arya smaj nd after that i registered my marriage under hindu marriage act. Now My wife is in germany nd i applied visa to join my wife but after enquiry the german embassy send me a letter ur visa has been refused bcz u come under spinda relationship nd marriage according to hindu act is not legal bcz of spinda .


 7 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     19 November 2017

You both are covered under the spinda relationship how the German government able to make out from your Arya Samaj marriage and Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 marriage certificate? If your marriage covered under the Spinda relationship the marriage would have been refused by Arya Samaj for solmnisation as well the Registrar of Hindu marriage to register the marriage and issue you marriage certificate. Also even for the sake of arguments your marriage is null and void because it's between you both who are covered under the Spinda relationships your marriage certificate wouldn't show it just by name and sur names of parties and their parent's. Also you are also not foolish enough to spread the fact of Spinda relationships between both of you. Clarify how Germany government got this information?

PARTEEK SACHDEVA   19 November 2017

When enquiry comes in my house they said who is the vichola the vichola was my wife taaya ji nd we said his name then he said how you know him nd how he know to girl so from this situation the enquiry person said u r in spinda relation u r not legally married but i think we not come under spinda relations. That tym we dont know what is spinda ..

PARTEEK SACHDEVA   19 November 2017

read this essay and also see the diagram no-3 she is not from the chcha or taya family she is from bhua family my bhua son's daughter so according to this diagram we r nit under soinda relationship.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     19 November 2017

Germans as I know give too hoots to Hindu marriage and marriage registered under the Hindu Marriage Act,1955. Had you got married and registered the marriage under the Special Marriage Act, 1954 your visa for Germany would be on your passport, but people like you give just disrespect to lawyers when it comes to marriage and importance to illiterate vicholias and pundits who know nothing about marriage laws and contacted visa issues for spouse. Now you can do nothing against German authorities for rejecting your visa. Even you cannot bring order from Indian court that your marriage is valid and not between persons within spinda relationship or prohibition relationship.

PARTEEK SACHDEVA   19 November 2017

Is it possible for me now register in special marriage act ....

PARTEEK SACHDEVA   19 November 2017

@vijay raj mahajan ji See this video nd tell how u can say i come spinda Mai bhua se shaadi nai kar skta na to unki beti se bt aage ki generation se kar skta hu mai marriage ....

PARTEEK SACHDEVA   20 November 2017

any response on this ???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register