Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan (NA)     01 May 2013

Marriage laws bill on hold over women's property share

Controversial Marriage Laws (Amendment) Bill referred to GoM

https://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/controversial-marriage-laws-amendment-bill-referred-to-gom_845860.html

https://www.newstrackindia.com/newsdetails/2013/05/01/274--Marriage-laws-bill-on-hold-over-women-s-property-share-.html

Learning

11 Replies

Puneet (Victim)     01 May 2013

@Nee Justice how can one have hope when most men only have time to post message here and not doing anything.I was myself today at this protest and its a shame to see only few men like us protesting against this laws.This clearly shows that most men are happy the way it is and happy being slaves of women and afraid to fight aganst feminazis.

Here is the video of our protest...better watch and enjoy what else you all can do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEnhCqNlo84

Karan (NA)     01 May 2013

Puneet, There is no view of when these protests are organised by SIF, when are these are planned. For sure many of us will be happy to join.

R K........ (Analyst)     01 May 2013

Its very Shameful that govt can even fall upto this level. This will increase the divorce rate from 2% in India to around 20% in near time, because grils will only marry those who have high propety and after marriage they will start blackmailing boy. 

We need to protest

Puneet (Victim)     01 May 2013

I was already once posting a message here few months ago relating to the protest outside  SC but there was no response also this forum is for asking legal queries so i don't want to use it for this.

We definitely need more people and we all have to raise our voice against this.I know being a law forum here most lawyers want such laws so they make more money but they should know this is going to affect all men.

If you are interested then you may go to the below given website and contact the person near to your location and attend the meetings and be part of the protest and please pass this message to every men.

saveindianfamily.org/contact-us/

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     01 May 2013

Originally posted by : Puneet

I was already once posting a message here few months ago relating to the protest outside  SC but there was no response also this forum is for asking legal queries so i don't want to use it for this.

We definitely need more people and we all have to raise our voice against this.I know being a law forum here most lawyers want such laws so they make more money but they should know this is going to affect all men.

If you are interested then you may go to the below given website and contact the person near to your location and attend the meetings and be part of the protest and please pass this message to every men.

saveindianfamily.org/contact-us/

u r wrong.

the experts here guide for free. respect their efforts.

money oriented lawyers never come to advise on a free forum

1 Like

(Guest)

Can I just say that you have got yourself a very good lawyer...Don`t lose him.

NGOKC (pm)     02 May 2013

Hello!
I've started the petition "Government of India and all members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha: Save Indian Marriages : Stop the law on marriage amendment bill " and need your help to get it off the ground.
Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:
Here's why it's important:
If you are a Indian parent of a son or a male who wants to get married and live happily support this petition.
Think tommorow you get married and your wife throws your parents out of their own house and brings her lover to live in this
Think tommorow your wife will decamp with your ancestors entire wealth legally . Read below
Our politicians are creating a one sided law that will reduce indian marriages to prostitution and one sided blackmail.
Both BJP and Congress are hand in glove on this. In fact BJP is demanding that men should lose even more on this
New law proposes that Only Husband's entire residential property regardless of whether it was inherited or acquired pre-marriage be treated as matrimonial asset and half of it must be given to wife on divorce.
The law is unfair
1 ) since today women also earn .
2) Remember today 50% of indian marriages in Cities are ending in divorce , most of these within less than one year and women are initiators on most of these. It is grossly unfair to punish men for divorce they did not want and when marriage is so extremely short
3) This opens doors for blackmail - Even today in India in almost every divorce case women file false criminal charges to extort money from in-laws , this will lead to rise in such instances.
Support this petition, say no to sharing of any pre-marriage property.
Let our illiterate policians know we will not allow our marriages to be trifled with

STOP THIS LAW
You can sign my petition by clicking here.

NGOKC (pm)     02 May 2013

Hello!
I've started the petition "Government of India and all members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha: Save Indian Marriages : Stop the law on marriage amendment bill " and need your help to get it off the ground.
Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:
Here's why it's important:
If you are a Indian parent of a son or a male who wants to get married and live happily support this petition.
Think tommorow you get married and your wife throws your parents out of their own house and brings her lover to live in this
Think tommorow your wife will decamp with your ancestors entire wealth legally . Read below
Our politicians are creating a one sided law that will reduce indian marriages to prostitution and one sided blackmail.
Both BJP and Congress are hand in glove on this. In fact BJP is demanding that men should lose even more on this
New law proposes that Only Husband's entire residential property regardless of whether it was inherited or acquired pre-marriage be treated as matrimonial asset and half of it must be given to wife on divorce.
The law is unfair
1 ) since today women also earn .
2) Remember today 50% of indian marriages in Cities are ending in divorce , most of these within less than one year and women are initiators on most of these. It is grossly unfair to punish men for divorce they did not want and when marriage is so extremely short
3) This opens doors for blackmail - Even today in India in almost every divorce case women file false criminal charges to extort money from in-laws , this will lead to rise in such instances.
Support this petition, say no to sharing of any pre-marriage property.
Let our illiterate policians know we will not allow our marriages to be trifled with

STOP THIS LAW
You can sign my petition by clicking here.

(Guest)

My friend,

I will not sign your petition for the simple reason,the same bill has provision for `Irretrievable Breakdown of Marriage` which is sorely needed to protect the Indian man`s life.Let`s hope better sense prevails on the property issue.

test singh (xyz)     02 May 2013

Bhai kyon majak bana rakha hai logo ki life ka....

koi ladki affair mein hain ma baap k pressure mein shadi kar leti hai fir shadi k baad apne boy friend k sath phy relation rakhti hai and pakde jane par husband ko badnaam karna and false case thokna husband pe... sab parents, sab advocates, sab minister jante hain ki 99% case false hote hain .... kitne to judge and advocates tak fase hain in cases mein kam se kam kanoon aisa banao jo wife and husband ke cases mein clear picture ho false state ment ki jaroorat hi na ho....

jo karna na chahiye wo karti nahi goernment and jo nahi karna chahiye wo karti rahti hai... bilkul anpadho wala kaam kar rahi hai govt..... pata chalega jab khud fasoge in false cases mein......

Note: is law ko mat lao and ladkio ko divorce le ke property thugne wali professional mat banao.... socho ache ghar wali ladkio ko chodo fir sari prostitute isi business mein lag jaengi... india mein waise hi short cut chahiye har ek kisi ko paise kamane ka...

Jo hona chahiye:

1. shadi wale din koi officer present hona chahiye.

2. shadi ka registration jarrori kar do for getting any benefit as a married couple for wife or husband both

3. dono party ko shadi ke time pe  without dowry typ ka koi legal document sign karna chahiye under super vision of govt. officer

4.agar dono party alag rahna chahti hain to divorce do yar jald se jald so that wo dono naye sire se jeewan shuru kar sake...pain full life jeeene se acha hai sukhi sukhi alag rahe dono

5.picture ek dum claer honi chahiye  on every points koi bhi party misuse na kar sake

6.poori india ka common data base hona chahiye shadi registration ka it is very important (like koi ladki se main shadi karna chata hun to mere ye kaise pata chalega ki wo aphle se shadi shuda hai ke nahi.... agar wo jhoot bolti hai to mere ko kaise pata chalega.... ye bhi male and fe male do pe lagu hota hain i mean koi bhi jhoot bol sakta hai)

rgds

A victim of many false cases under family law  by my ex wife

jhinukpalash (Editor)     13 March 2014

Great! Evil shall with evil be expelled! Guys rape ! Now girls wil rape them financially ! Damn! Lol!

Feminazi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register