LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saravanan   11 August 2016

Marriage Law

Dear Sir, I am in love with a girl and we had done register marriage on June 2014 without knowledge of our parents, By now my family members accepted our love matter but her parents not said anything about this , they are behaving like nothing happened but they are planing seriously about something, we can't even able to predict what they are planing about, Is there anyway to break our marriage without my knowledge?

 1 Replies

Vibha   11 August 2016

  1. Only court can dissolve marriage. You will recieve summons from family court if your wife moves to court for dissolution of marriage. 
  2. Your wife's parents do not have any rights over fate of marriage (legally).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query