Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek   13 February 2017

Marriage in usa

Hello,

Please help on my situation. I got married in 2012. I and my wife were never in the good relationship. I was working in Pune but belongs to Bareli. First 2 years somehow we managed our relationship stayed in Pune. 2014 my mother got the heart attack. I rushed to my hometown and took care of her. My wife said she didn't want to have any relationship with my parents. Therefore I went alone and stayed with my parents for 6-7 months continuously to take care. After that incident, everyone got to know that nothing is good between me and my wife. I want to add there is no kid. 

Once my mother recovered I rejoined my office in Pune but didn't inform my wife about that. Neither I nor she tried to fill the gap. I got an onsite chance and I am in the USA now. Last 18-19 months there is no contacts between us. Sometimes relatives ask to talk/mediate but neither I nor she responds positively. I am in the USA now since last 8-9 months and as I said there is no communication. To be frank neither me nor she wants to continue the relationship. I don't know what she is doing now. Neither I nor she applied divorce also.

I am concerned as if I file the divorce I am working in the USA she will ask huge alimony which I don't want to give.

Will it be a problem if I get marry to someone in India and get her in the USA? what is the complication can come if I do this? 

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vivek
Hello,

Please help on my situation. I got married in 2012. I and my wife were never in the good relationship. I was working in Pune but belongs to Bareli. First 2 years somehow we managed our relationship stayed in Pune. 2014 my mother got the heart attack. I rushed to my hometown and took care of her. My wife said she didn't want to have any relationship with my parents. Therefore I went alone and stayed with my parents for 6-7 months continuously to take care. After that incident, everyone got to know that nothing is good between me and my wife. I want to add there is no kid. 

Once my mother recovered I rejoined my office in Pune but didn't inform my wife about that. Neither I nor she tried to fill the gap. I got an onsite chance and I am in the USA now. Last 18-19 months there is no contacts between us. Sometimes relatives ask to talk/mediate but neither I nor she responds positively. I am in the USA now since last 8-9 months and as I said there is no communication. To be frank neither me nor she wants to continue the relationship. I don't know what she is doing now. Neither I nor she applied divorce also.

I am concerned as if I file the divorce I am working in the USA she will ask huge alimony which I don't want to give.

Will it be a problem if I get marry to someone in India and get her in the USA? what is the complication can come if I do this? 

You cant live together also, yo uwant divorce.  You dont want to give alimony also.  Now you want to do 420 wala kaam.  You are asking me to give advise to you how to remarry when you aer already married?  Which is illegal.  You go jail beta.

Take mutual divorce and then remarry.  Thats the legal procedure.

whatnot   13 February 2017

You won't be able to sponser someone else unless you establish your relationship with other person. This leaves a paper trail. And you will have more problems.

If other person comes on his/her own then you can live-in with no other complication.

As long as you are abroad, stay healthy, stay wealthy and stay peace.

Eventually this will reach the court. Wait until then.

(Guest)
Puzzles me how such naive and ignorant people make it to U.S and work there!!

Vivek   13 February 2017

Thanks All for the response.

A walk alone (-)     13 February 2017

Dnt marry with Indian girl without divorce. Better you start live-in in US. Because if you get married both side you have problem . your present wife will file bigamy on you and your future wife ( second wife)if some fight began she will file fraud case on you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register