LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jennifer smile (Advisor finance)     05 January 2022

Marriage harrasment

Hi friends, Am living Bangalore , Jennifer is my name. I got married by 2019, my husband was a drunker... Used to beat me harress me , unfortunate I got conceived , delivered a baby by 2020 , while I was pregnant on my 7 th month he fought and left the house , since then never came back .. I didn't feel to take him back to for the torture he gave. Then I had figured out his entire family is fraud laundering money by marriage. When they know the person is not showing much money to them first move is from husband , he beats , fights harresses , later second move from father in law giving s*xual harrasment..  I told my husband 1ce his father was trying to misbehave.... My husband's simple word was "Am sorry about his behaviour" I have all these statements recorded on watsapp texts .. if these all are well known that means they all are working together either earn the money , property or break up. Now my little girl is 1.3yrs he doesn't tc of her neither come meet her too ... I feel so bad I gave my daughter such baddest father... Even if her drunk or wat ever o trusted he would change if he looks at the baby... I texted him to come meet her... I  texted his brother saying these issues... Non bothered , even one blocked me on calls and watsapp ... I am looking the father to tc of the kid and my kid should have a father ... I don't wanna continue my life with him but my kid should have father.... Please I would want some solution on this... Please advise me friends.. thank you .

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 January 2022

Nowadays mother name only  is required on educational tranfer certificates, bonafide,marks certificates etc. 

After several concerns raised by single mothers, Maneka Gandhi, the Minister for Women and Child Development, has written to HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar and has requested him to alter the rule which makes it mandatory for Father's name to be mentioned on a student's degree certificate.

Jennifer smile (Advisor finance)     05 January 2022

That's really helpful... But emotionally babies would need both parents... That's another one I was looking... Wat if baby girl as growing asks for her father because all the other kid would have one ... I really have that fear to answe her what.... Which am yet an answer to take it to her as she's too tiny to understand....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register