LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamlesh (other)     13 April 2011

Marriage Dispute

I married on 26 April 2007 and my wife left my house without any reason after 3 months of marriage 10/07/2007 (with support of her parents) as she wanted to stay alone with me, while i am staying with my mother aged 62 years and  my sister aged 20 Year.  she had carried all her  ornaments and valuable along with her, and stayed at her parents for 5 months, then she realised she did wrong, she asked me to take her back, i did called her back with presence of our relatives on 18/12/2008, there she and her parents accepted she will stay with me happily. But again after 2 months i.e., 02/02/2008 she left my house and not came back yet, during this period she became pregnant and on 02/08/2008 she gave birth to my daughter and they never told us or invite us. I tried to recall her and her parents by sending our relatives to discuss and resolve the issue but they denied.  Now on 05/05/2009 she claimed 125 Act to claim maintenance and i am defending till date, I also requested for solution at Mahila Suraksha Ahmedabad, there also she denied to stay with me and said she will continue in court only. she is also earning and worked with me in same firm (Reliance Communication as a Store Manager) , she left the job few months before, After several trial of adjustments and calling her back, i doubted to check her call detail report, there i found she is in a close friendship with someone, and during a telephonic conversation with me she also accepted that she is relationship with him, i have that recording and both's call details report. Adulterer and my wife, I shared with my advocate and on that basis we filed 13b for devorce last month only. But after receiving that divorce papers she filed domestic violence and section 93 in another court. Now on this 26th april 2011 we are completing 4 years and she stayed approx 5 months only and she is claiming 10 lac Rupees and harresing by filing several petitions, also threateining me for 498a, pl. guide me what to do ... I need your help  to save myself ... I assure i didn't commited any cruelty on her in such a short period. Infact i don't understant why she marry me..only to harress me...

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 April 2011

Now a days it has becoeme a fashion to live seperately. 

You hve to contest  498A case.  File a write in the high court for quashing A FIR on the ground that only after service of summons of divorce this case is filed.

Kamlesh (other)     13 April 2011

i am sorry i don't understand, can you pl. explain what to do ... ? My wife did not filed 498a yet....

Kamlesh (other)     23 April 2011

pl. explain in details ... idon't understand what to do..??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register