Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ruchi Gupta   16 May 2017

Marriage certificates with in-laws, they are not giving

Hello,
I got married in 2012 and in 2013, my in-laws and husband tortured me. So I was at my father's house for almost 5 years. In feb 2017, my husband took me back. And now again they threw me out. Meanwhile he has also filed for divorce and also gotten me to sign it. And now when I am asking for marraige certificate and divorce papers they are not giving. How do I proceed?

Thanks !

Learning

5 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     16 May 2017

Originally posted by : Ruchi Gupta
Hello,
I got married in 2012 and in 2013, my in-laws and husband tortured me. So I was at my father's house for almost 5 years. In feb 2017, my husband took me back. And now again they threw me out. Meanwhile he has also filed for divorce and also gotten me to sign it. And now when I am asking for marraige certificate and divorce papers they are not giving. How do I proceed?

Thanks !

Seems like imaginative story.

You know how to get your marriage registered but don't know how to take duplicate copy of certificate!!

You signed divorce papers under pressure and you don't know where the court of your city situated.!!

Even court didn't summon you!!

Sachin (N.A)     16 May 2017

Do you know any police station / lawyer in your city or these sevices are not available in your city.

Ruchi Gupta   16 May 2017

My husband had the marriage certificate all this while. The divorce paper he got arranged from his lawyer, and when I signed it, I knew they are divorce papers but I did not read them. And now, when I asked for the marraige certificate and divorce papers, he is not ready to give me.

I called up a lawyer after searching from internet, he has asked me to get all the documents.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 May 2017

The court sends some paperwork to you (the respondent) to inform you that you he has  applied for a divorce and to request their approval to the divorce proceeding uncontested. The respondent is expected to respond to the court within stipulated period of time. so you might have got through registered post from the court.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     20 May 2017

Why do you want those papers? You don't require them to file any case. If you want to file any case file it. Court will order them to produce those documents if needed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register