Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhruv Kumar (None)     06 October 2021

Marriage certificate authenticity

Hi

I wanted to get my marriage registered. I got to know that in Haryana marriage can be registered via muncipality or DC office. Coul you please let me know which is the most preferred option and which one has more acceptance / legality.

Learning

1 Replies

Anusha Singh   07 October 2021

As per your query it is understood that you need information regarding the registration of marriage in Haryana.

Marriage registration can be done offline as well as online. The state government calls for an online marriage registration certificate. New couples can acquire the certificate directly, and it will become an official act as a legally verified marriage document. Haryana marriage certificate will also help curb illegal actions. To attain the certificate, couples need to visit the official website www.saralharyana.gov.in

Offline procedure

The couple needs to visit the enlisted centers of relationships at the municipal corporation. The office should, within the district, the marriage will take place.

Now you have to present all the required documents and application fees to the center on any working day.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Anusha Singh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register