Marriage certificate address change

Me and my husband got married before our love proposal was approved and got it registered in 2008. After that we got our parent's approval and had our marriage done both in church and temple the very next year 2009, since it was a mixed marriage.

The address proof which we gave during marriage registration differs from that of current address proof, is it possible to change the address in marriage certificate or will there be any problem with the address conflictions.

Note: My husband died in an accident a year ago


Kindly clarify

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

No problem with change of address. 


Thanks for the update Sir.

So I can use my marriage certificate for obtaining legal heir certificate.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x