Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Somanath (.)     07 January 2014

Marriage certificate

Hi Expert legal advisors,

I seeking an advise for getting my Marriage registration and certificate while I am in abroad.

I got married in Yr 2001 have kids too, recently I have moved to USA for Job purpose, now I would like to bring my spouse and kids to USA, in order to get documentation done for my family, I was in the process of applying for Passport/VISAs. So we have to get Marriage certificate to obtain from Sub-Registrar - Marriages.

However as per Marriage registration process - both Husband and Wife should be present to apply for this certifcate, hence I am not in India right now.

Is there any way I can send authrorization or signed Marriage registration form to avoid my travel to India.

Appreciate your advise on this.

Thanks,

Somanath CN 

Learning

3 Replies

Kundan Kr. Singh (Advocate)     07 January 2014

Both parties shoud be present before competent authority.

Amit (Assistant Consultant)     07 January 2014

Dear Experts,

I also want marriage certificate. Please provide me Marriage application form that is valid in Aligarh , U.P.

We have following documents with us:

both 10th marksheets,

Both PAN id proofs,

Ration card, (As of now in Aligarh they are not looking ration card, but domicile certificate only)

running bank passbook for both

gazette officer certificate..

I would like to tell you...sub-registrar office is not providing complete and clear picture about marriage registration process.....they always want that applicant should comeup with laywer only so that they could make money....they never appriciate individual efforts.......very shame on such officers.

Amit (Assistant Consultant)     07 January 2014

Please tell me the complete process of marriage registration in Aligarh, U.P.,

Do I need joint affadevit? if yes then what it is? I do not know.

3 joint passport size photograph? if yes then .... registrar office did not communicate me to get this document with me.

Please help me to get the registration process clearly....if you can the I can...thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More