LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhaskar (BA)     31 January 2011

Marriage cert


I got married 2 months back in dehradun. Now I am in pune. how should i apply for marriage certificate? how long it takes?


 4 Replies

kumar bimlendu (advocate)     31 January 2011

Well you can submit the marriage form with ur wife's signature in Registrar office and they will take mini. one month for certificates. 3 snaps, urs id and residential is required.all the best .bye

Parag Pravinbhai Patel (Pracitising Chartered Accountant)     02 February 2011

hi Bhaskar just two months back i also got married & I in gujarat i had provided the following doc to my lawyer. ID & Address proof of myself , my wife , my parents , wife's parents & Pandit who attended at our mrg over & above one marriage photo with marraige invitation card was provided & Two photos of myself & my wife my phone no is 9979261416

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil     02 February 2011

This is a simple procedure . People worry for getting out for getting in you are welcome.

R.venkatesh Naidu (.)     03 February 2011

if you have any proof for marriage in Dharadun, you may apply in the same in Dharadun with both of your photos and id proofs.  Time is not countable. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register