1) When u r pursuing Law, why do u want to enter into business? Even after its completion, u r prohibited from doing any trade/ business to practice as an Advocate, which is strictly implemented now.
2) In addition to ur obtaining licence, recently the Govt has laid down strict rules as per Advisory on the subject.
3) "Service providers should make a declaration that website is strictly for matrimonial purpose only and not a dating website and should not be used for posting obscene material."
4) Government has advised that matrimonial websites should caution users against possible fraudsters and encourage users to report any fraudulent activity on the website.
5) It said that users need to verify credentials of the statements that matrimonial websites do not authenticate about any profile unless specifically stated.
6) Matrimonial websites under new rules will be required to name grievances redressal officer on their portals.
7) Besides, the new rule mandates "matrimonial websites should store IP address of profile creator for one year from the date of activation," it said.