Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Marriage annulment in india

Page no : 2

deep (deep)     09 September 2015

Can this b a ground for annulment?

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     10 September 2015

Deep, this cannot be ground for divorce but your lawyer has to defend you properly. 

deep (deep)     10 September 2015

I don't have advocate n cannot afford one Legal aid too telling me his case is very strong as acc to Hindu marriage act, if saptpadi is not proved, marriage is not valid, section 7(2).. Kindly advise what should be written in the reply?

Kathir   13 May 2016

Is it possible for a Hindu to get an annulment after 1 year of from the date of marriage for the reason of non-consummated marriage?

Kind regards,

Kathir.

Rahul87   18 May 2016

does the court provides any legal paper in case of annullment of marriage declaring the marriage as null & void?

Padmashree   13 August 2016

Dear Experts..

I really need your advice in my marriage case. I got arrenge marriage on 28th of January this year. The guy I'm married to could never satisfy me in any ways. He was fraud he hided everything from me and my family about his business education to all his personal stuff. He hgot bsconded from last four months as he had created a big financial mess of debts in crore..from bank as well as other unofficial sources..those who are now threatning his family and me indirectly. Before marriage I was a strong independent girl. But after marrieage I'm all dependent and lost all my confidence of getting back to the life. He had access to my bank accounts he made it nil. He had left nothing with me nor does even my name and identity. I was so stressed with his  disrespectful behaviour towards me. He could never gave me physical pleasure. Also he and his family both were expecting me to earn and assisist them. He married to me cause I am only child to my parents hence evry inheritance of my parents will be mine and I'm qualified enough to earn a good lifestyle. I'm an MBA and I have doubt that he's atleast 12th or not. I got to know everything after he got absconded. My in-laws sent me to my parents saying that I may get harmed by those from whom my husband had borrrowed money. Please help me and guide me to get out of this hell...

Noname   16 October 2016

I have been married since last 10 months to an NRI. We spent only 20 days after marriage n then he left for USA. Since then they have been mentally torturing me n openly asking for dowry. Can I file a divorce or annulment in this case ?? Please help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register