LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourabh   07 July 2017

marriage annulment

hello experts i sourabh katiyar, have filled a case against my wife on 3june 2017 in family court, and also a case for fraud done with me by her.. as she was already married nd divorcee but the total situation was concealed by her and her family members.. now when she knows about that case i filled against her.. she started to pressurised on me for getting that case back, she tries to hurt herself nd committing suicide so that she can prove that we are torturing on her... she was living in my family. currently she moves to her maternal home... and took the jewellery from my home. now my concern is that... is there any way i can restrict her to come back to my home till the case is going on.. as if she again come back in my home and do anything wrong.. we all will be in big trouble. i am ready to pay the monthly expense till the case finalise but its not safe for us to live with her... so please suggest me any way to restrict her in coming in my home... expecting for your precious advice..

Learning

4 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     08 July 2017

You file a petition in  family court alleging the above facts  against your wife   seeking the relief of stopping your wife from frequenting your house till the disposal of.divorce petition. Accordingly the family  court wil prevent your wife from  frequenting your house. and harrassing you by threats of suicide etc.Also you can file for Judicial  seperation against her.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     08 July 2017

You file a petition in  family court alleging the above facts  against your wife   seeking the relief of stopping your wife from frequenting your house till the disposal of.divorce petition. Accordingly the family  court wil prevent your wife from  frequenting your house. and harrassing you by threats of suicide etc.Also you can file for Judicial  seperation against her.

Sourabh   08 July 2017

if my father expel me from his property and give this article in the news paper.. will it work to stop her in entering my parents home... if my father say that there is no relation between me and him.. what can she do after expelling my self from my father's property..

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     09 July 2017

As you already filed a case, we wish and hope you get advice from your counsel. I think you filed annulment petition.  Any how, the narration of facts by you show that you are entitled to file permanent injunction with temporary injunction suit prohibiting her to enter matrimonial home as she is intended to implicate you in criminal cases. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register