LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyam lal   28 September 2022


Under which law a case can be registered in the court of law a gainst a mentally sound educated unmarried women for marrying a married man who a living wife and children.


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     28 September 2022

A married man marries another woman also bigamy. So how can action be taken against that woman?

shyam lal   29 September 2022

I know what is bigamy.. Please reply to the question asked... 

Shashi Dhara   29 September 2022

Under IPC  ,first wife has to  complaint against her husband not others.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query