LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya Prakash   25 September 2018

Marriage

Sir... Am from hindu religion wan to marry my second cousin and she is also ready for it.. am 30 and she is 24..as her grandfather and my grandfather were siblings her mother is not ready to accept our relation.. but my parents are ready to accept it.. can any one please suggest us the right way to get marriage.. we are requesting you for our happy life with out any leagal obligations further.. kindly suggest us the right way sir.. as all the men are equal how could it b different from muslims to us.. plzz sir... Give us reply...

Learning

10 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     25 September 2018

Your union will be not be legally valid marriage.

(Guest)

You are brother sister.  You belong to dog family.  In dogs there is no brother sister mamma, dadda.  You are that type.  You start using condom.  Book room and enjaai.  Dont marry.  Your childrens will be born lula langa as yours is sapinda relations.  In next janam you will be born as pigs.  Dont make mistake of marrying and give brith to handicap.

Hey.. such stupid you are.. how dare you to say like that.. do you know what are the situations.. how easily you say like that we belongs to a dog's family.. u stupid.. do you know that s.p balu sir married his first cousin who is the daughter of his own mother's sister.. have some sense.. before commenting others.. and these type of marriages are accepted in islam too...

Hey.. such stupid you are.. how dare you to say like that.. do you know what are the situations.. how easily you say like that we belongs to a dog's family.. u stupid.. do you know that s.p balu sir married his first cousin who is the daughter of his own mother's sister.. have some sense.. before commenting others.. and these type of marriages are accepted in islam too...

Deepak joshi sir... i knew that according to hindu act it is invalid.. sir in cases if any one of us would change the religion then is it acceptable? As in islam and parsi this is accepted know sir.. is there any chance to get marriage legally... As i don't want any future obligations i want to know it a head before sir... I don't want to let my wife suffer for this.. please sir.. if there is any possibility let me know.. i would do that for her.. please sir don't judge us just because of our relation.. i want to give her a happy life.. without any worries..

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     28 September 2018

Replied and gave solution in your other post.

Surya Prakash   03 October 2018

Thank you sir... Thank you very much..

Surya Prakash   04 October 2018

Sir..if children are really the problem then we don't need it too.. we will go for adoption.. what if we are unable to give birth.. but to live in a relation love and affection are necessary... That should happen only once in life and with only one person.. it happened to me with her..as an educate person am really thankful for your advice.. and please consider this and say one suggestion for legal marriage...

Surya Prakash   04 October 2018

Sir.. if people don't agree just because of children then we don't go for it.. we will adopt a child.. as an educate i agree with u and am very thankful to you.. but in relation love is more important.. it should happen only once in life with only one person.. to me it happened with her.. that's y am asking for legal advice.. i gon't let her trouble...

Surya Prakash   11 October 2018

Sir.. as an educated person i respect your opinion.. but plz sir consider this too.. that will happen only when any of our close relatives have such problems.. fortunately till now we didn't find such cases.. and there are some tests to find chances of disorders before ahead.. so we will go with those tests too.. i have asked these questions to a gynecologist.. plz consider this sir.. we don't want our nation should suffer with our personal reasons.. consider this sir..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register