Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

marriage

Page no : 5

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Lata
If he "marries" the second woman before divorce like Mahajan has pointed out, her legal status will be that of your "Mistress". Only first wife has the wife status until she is divorced. Both your wife and mistress will be able to legally ruin you and put you behind bars if you remarry/live in without a divorce. Better is to control your hormonal rush and think prudently.

@querist.

You may not follow advice of Lata. She herself is in doldrums and she is guiding you. 

If you want correct legal advice you can approach me.

(Guest)
If he "marries" the second woman before divorce like Mahajan has pointed out, her legal status will be that of your "Mistress". Only first wife has the wife status until she is divorced. Both your wife and mistress will be able to legally ruin you and put you behind bars if you remarry/live in without a divorce. Better is to control your hormonal rush and think prudently.

@querist.

You may not follow advice of Lata. She herself is in doldrums and she is guiding you. 

(Guest)

@querist.

(Guest)

@querist.

(Guest)

@querist.

(Guest)

@querist.

(Guest)

@querist.

(Guest)

@querist.

(Guest)

@querist.

(Guest)

@querist.

(Guest)

@querist.

(Guest)

@querist.

(Guest)

@querist.

(Guest)

@querist.

(Guest)

@querist.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register