LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinu   07 November 2015

Marriage

Can i marry my mother sister husband brother daughter, and my caste and her caste was different. and different grandparents and different great grandparents... my mom is not at all accepting.. kindly suggest how can i speak to my family..

Learning

9 Replies

Dinu   07 November 2015

Hi anybody help out this..

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 November 2015

so the relationship like a daughter. The marriage is not allowed as per dharma shastraas.(reference by Manu Smrithi)

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     07 November 2015

Author, the relationship between you and your mother sister husband brother daughter is the sister.  hence as per H M Act and Dharma sSstra, it will be allowed.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     07 November 2015

Sorry, above is wrong.

Author, the relationship between you and your mother sister husband brother daughter is the sister.  hence as per H M Act and Dharma sSstra, it will not be allowed.

Vijay Kumar (Advocate)     07 November 2015

As I understand, she is your Mausa's brother's daughter.

So, you can safely marry her.

Dinu   08 November 2015

Thank you sirs. And kindly tell me weather is this what is prohibited degrees

Dinu   08 November 2015

We both are in love. we didn't marry means it's hurting more. as per law in this relationship we can't marry?

Dinu   08 November 2015

We both are in love. we didn't marry means it's hurting more. as per law in this relationship we can't marry?

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     10 November 2015

Her father is chacha to U and in line she is a sister to U.Though not a sapinda relationship,it is not advisable for the marriage,don't go against the wishes of the elders of both the sides.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register