LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karan malde   10 January 2020

marksheet not giving by private insitute

I am a student of open university and have completed my graduation in 2019.
1. I have paid the fees according to university prospectus to university and institute but institue is telling they can collect the extra money beside university prospectus.
2.Now they are not giving my marksheet and passing certificate.i confirm the same from university end they are telling institute cannot collect extra.
3.I complain multiple times to university and institute now university also not taking matter seriously

what should I do to take my marksheet from insitute.

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   15 January 2020

Originally posted by : karan malde
I am a student of open university and have completed my graduation in 2019.1. I have paid the fees according to university prospectus to university and institute but institue is telling they can collect the extra money beside university prospectus.2.Now they are not giving my marksheet and passing certificate.i confirm the same from university end they are telling institute cannot collect extra.3.I complain multiple times to university and institute now university also not taking matter seriouslywhat should I do to take my marksheet from insitute.

If it is private study centre then you have to pay the study centre fee.

There may be not stated in booklet.But under Study centre copy it must explain.

So don't fight just go mutually to get your degree.

BUT IF YOU THINK ITS NOT MENTION IN ANY DOCUMENT REGARDING STUDY CENTRE FEE,THEN CONSULT LOCAL LAWYER,HE WILL ASSIST YOU BEST

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register