Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Mark criminal case pw1 cross examination for civil case

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We can Mark Criminal case pw1 cross examination as a proof evidence of civil case.. Please give your suggestion.

Thanks.

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 November 2021

You have not posted the complete facts.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 November 2021

It depends upon facts and circunstances of the case.

1 Like

(Guest)

Thank you sir for your suggestion.  I have filed CIVIL  Original Suit in Munsif Court and my case is in Evidence stage I am a pettioner for this case .  In this case i stated as above 30 years live and used empty land in near my home in village (X).  The DW1  also stated same like me in the counter file . But really DW1 origin is another village ( Y ) here he come as tenant and after 10 years he buy the rent house from house owner. last 15 years he have owner rights for the house. One empty place is middle of both home. After buy the home he interupted me for using the empty place. so i have filed civil case. my home one subdivison number 7, empty place no 8, dependence house is in no 9.

The dependence  DW1 false complaint on me in police and the police filed complaint on the same court 10 years ago. The DW1 as a Pettioner in the Criminal case filed by Police . At enquiry stage my lawyer cross examined at this time " He is  stated as real origin native Y ". But in this CIVIL case counter file he mentioned original native X and live above 40 years. 

So i can put the cross examined statement as a proof evidence as " The DW1 origin is Y" and he stated lying in the counter file as he  origin is X.   So please give your suggestion.
Thank you sir for spent your valuble time for my query.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 November 2021

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/we-can-add-criminal-case-pw1-crossed-witness-in-civil-case--737946.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register