Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Marital discord

Page no : 2

A walk alone (-)     26 December 2015

@smita any case you file you should have evidence to prove it otherwise its useless only wastage of time . That's why I m saying save all messages call recording it will help you . Try to gather evidence against your husband affair. Court give decision on base of evidence. Dnt forget your judicial system is very corrupted.

A walk alone (-)     26 December 2015

@ Samir sir I agree with you. Both side Lawyers get benefit and husband wife suffered only.

(Guest)

Mr Sameer please dont write whatever you think right. Your red inked comments are highly objectionable and totally opposite to actual law.

We advise querist that she has already been adequately advsied in length. She should now  plan and act in consultation with a good lawyer.

Your clothing etc are also covered under this law.

DV act is a special act to help women in stress and is  additional act (section 36) to other laws in coutnry. You cna enforece DVact applciaiton even in proceedings in a family court.

WE regret some people with half knowledge are ill advising the querist.

If DV act cant give you relief the ordinary family court too wont give you.

You have right of residence and maintenance for self and child and to recover your clothing.

in DV act important docuements are Form II, DIR prepared by PO and your affidavit stating facts. Nothing else is required.

You will definitely get relief . Attach section 23 applciaiton also for interim orders.

Enough judgments of supreme court and state high courts are there and there is well settled law of DVact. You are fully eleigible to get all releifs you have mentioend

You can avoid  meaningless accusations like many ladies do. Just stick to your requirements.

If you need more help you can contact us. 

So all the best!

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     27 December 2015

Nikki,

U are here to advice the querist in the best possible way,according to UR knowledge but not praise the members who have replied  arrogantly.

A walk alone (-)     27 December 2015

Sorry all experts . I have no intention to praise or hurt anyone. I really respect from bottom of my heart those people who help suffered womens .I m just advising author to choose correct lawyer and then file case .

FightForCause (Businessman)     28 December 2015

Smita,

I believe the advice given by Sameer is correct.

Dv case will not take u anywhere, the same remedies are available in 125crpc case hich will run in Civil courts. Civil courts are more superior and powerful than criminal courts( read where DV case runs ).

Secondly the advice given that you should not allow the child to see father is very ruthless, the fight is between you and your husband and child irrespective of the case should be allowed to meet natural parent for his/her overall growth. Also if you file DV your husband can seek visitation rights u/s 21 of DV act.

You should think clearly and come to conclusion, best will be to involve seniors and resolve the issue.

All the best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register