LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar (Software Engineer)     03 April 2010

Map of co operative society

Hello everyone,my society management wants to build a community hall in the garden in front of our house.the hall was not in original plan of the society.they claim to have passed the resolution in a general body meeting 4-5 years ago.As i was not available that time i don't know for sure if it is true.the management is corrupt and has vested interest in building the hall as some management members are contractors and builders.also i have found out they plan to rent out this hall to outsiders for functions and social events to earn money.They also want to narrow the road in front of my house and increase area of the garden.they claim that road in the map is smaller than actual size of the road.When asked to show the map they showed us old map of 30 years ago and are not willing to give us a copy of the map.is there any way i can get this map from the pune corporation? Also they must have applied for permission to build the hall.How can i find out the plan for hall and raise objection against building it.Most members are not bothered or are not willing to go against society management.Please help.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register