LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Keshav Poonia (Adiyogi)   16 March 2021

many youtubers uploading dirty videos using bad words

this internet time many youtubers upload videos in this videos De have very bad words and many thing that's not suitable for public how can I file a case on then which law I need to know

Learning

9 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     16 March 2021

Sure you can file a PIL to stop this epidemic. Or if you feel any episode is more vulgar just file a police complaint

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     16 March 2021

Originally posted by : Keshav Poonia (Adiyogi)
this internet time many youtubers upload videos in this videos De have very bad words and many thing that's not suitable for public how can I file a case on then which law I need to know

WHY DID YOU WATCH SUCH VIDEOS .... DO NOT WATCH.

Keshav You   16 March 2021

अगर आंखों के सामने बिल्ली हो तो आंखें बंद करने से बिल्ली चली नहीं जाती है

मुझे नहीं लगता देश का युवा इतना समझदार है वह इन चीजों को समझ पाए इसीलिए रेप और बहुत सारी चीजों को बढ़ावा मिल रहा है इन्हीं सभी चीजों के कारण

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     17 March 2021

Originally posted by : Keshav You
अगर आंखों के सामने बिल्ली हो तो आंखें बंद करने से बिल्ली चली नहीं जाती है

मुझे नहीं लगता देश का युवा इतना समझदार है वह इन चीजों को समझ पाए इसीलिए रेप और बहुत सारी चीजों को बढ़ावा मिल रहा है इन्हीं सभी चीजों के कारण

It is a free country and public can watch what is available to watch and decide whether it is good or bad for them.

What you feel about today youngsters of the country, is at best your view and has got nothing to do with the rights of the youngsters.  Isolated cases of Rape, does not justify to blame on capacity /capability of country's youngsters or anybody.

Keshav You   17 March 2021

Ok that's good can you please tell me why this rape happening what's the cause of and the rapist are not imported from somewhere else it's live in our society and these are those guys we made many times so can you tell me what's the cause of this rape

1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     17 March 2021

Ok that's good can you please tell me why this rape happening what's the cause of and the rapist are not imported from somewhere else it's live in our society and these are those guys we made many times so can you tell me what's the cause of this rape

You are doing good job, keep it up, we need too many watch dogs for society. Just i told you if you fell the content too vulgar and against the cultural norms file FIR. We cannot let our soacil values degrade as that is of course what INDIA is all about. At least you bother about society

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     17 March 2021

Kindly prefer to visit a S-E-X counselor or a psychiatrist at a local Govt. Hospital, for proper answers to your grievances.

Jesper   10 May 2021

YouTube has its own reporting feature

polofemilimc46   21 July 2021

Originally posted by : Keshav Poonia (Adiyogi)

in general, YouTube has its own mechanism that monitors and decides whether the content is prohibited or not
also people can choose to watch this content for them or not
but under each video there is a checkbox that allows you to report the video if it is unacceptable for you
this is the maximum that can be brought forward as charges

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register