manhani dawa against husband



My sister is Central Govt. employee (Railway Police constable), her husband filed a complain against her that she got the job on false documents. There was no wrong information given to officials and the selection was totally fair,  the inquiry was done and she got the clean chit.


Can we file defamation suit (Manhani Dawa) against husband, Please also guide us what all can be considered like she is female, government employee or anything else.


Also any suggestion or additional information we should keep in mind and also on the defamation amount.


Thanks in advance,



Dy Director

defamation case is apparently made out from give facts.


A Govt servant wanting to sue any person to vindicate official position need prior permission of deptt. In this case she has to vindicate her official position and may need such permission.


See its takes ages to take the decision from the courts in civil suits specially in present situation it will be very difficult to establish what defamation has been done and in whose eyes this defamation has been proved and how are you going to calculate the compensation as regards the defamation??

Best course is find out weather the officials whom the false information was given was working under the official capacity and if the person was working under official capacity and his opinion has been tried to be changed then take that officer in confidence and get a criminal case filed against the wrong doer I assure you the wrong doer will not find any escape. GOOD LUCK 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x