LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     29 April 2014

Manager is not allowing me to take leave

Hi All, My wife filed 498a DP 3 & 4 on me and my parents.later we compromised and case moved from JFCM court to Lokadalat on 21.02.2014. we attended first hearing on 21.02.2014 in lokadalat and judge given last hearing on 21.05.2014.but in office my manager is not allowing me to take leave on that day. Travelling is 1000km from my place to my wife's place.

1) Please adivse what will happen if I dont attend on 21.05.2014

2) My lawyer completely match fixed with my wife's lawyer because of same place ?

3) If judge given next hearing or case move to JFCM Court, How we come to know next hearing date?

Before I had hearings for appearence infront of judge and Chargesheet is not yet done.

Please advise how to proceed with this situaltion and what precautions u want me take?

. Thanks for quick response.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     30 April 2014

1.    It may be adjourned for next date. For this you need to give direction to your appointed Advocate to plead accordingly and advise you of the next date of hearing so that you may again apply for Leave with your company.

2.    No comment as statement is not clear.

3.    By asking your Advocate the status of Court as well as next date of hearing can be known.  

4.    Regarding your last two sentences, to me, it is not very clear as to what your side’s intentions are; one side you tell me that there is a compromise and other side all confusing questions you ask. However, if compromise is there between parties then it is better to attend Lok Adalat and settle all issues in accordance with law based on parties mutual compromise.

{Last reply}

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     09 May 2014

Dear If your matter is already compromised and the Judge had asked you to come on the said date..better inform your counsel to attend on your behalf and explain the situation....Remember, until you sign the compromise agreement before the Lok Adalat, the matter is treated as pending...Hence, try to followup your case and complete the same..If your advocate represents on your behalf, the Judge might give a shorter date for compromise....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register