"
Ashutosh BhartiyaI am Online
(Self)

Jamai Of Law

Prabhakar
(Advocate)

Taani
(not working)

Sorry for my words guys but have u seen ostrich.. ?? it puts his head in sand and  happily proud of him--nobody can see me ..--these guys are like that.

All we know females are misusing laws to harrase husbands in full throttle and no remedy to it in present time except being haraased or being "jorru ka gulaam"... i know different persons have different opininons but in my view the above mentioned guys ( i am not sure they are boys or girls, but if husbands and not "gar jamai" ) should think it as bad news, as one man is fighting for laws to make gender neutral, and judge jisne chudia paheni hai--usne without thinking ek hi jatke mein use utha ke fek diya --to  us bechare ko support karne ki bajaay judge ka decision good bata rahe hai..( i don't say ke men ki favour karo, but i say us aadmi ki favour karo jo injustice ke khilaaf lad raha hai and trying to make laws gender neutral)

All these
"

If u only have strong sense of right or wrong and u are confident then u may file PIL again in SC, or at least u should file appeal on behalf that man at SC. There U may get all the law formulated in your favour. Also do not forget to pray for dismissal of the Justice of the Guj HC who has pronounced that judgement.

Instead of writing proverbs, At least do something for men, if u have born as man.

Dinesh mehta (fresher)     07 December 2010

<p>
 "If u only have strong sense of right or wrong and u are confident then u may file PIL again in SC, or at least u should file appeal on behalf that man at SC. There U may get all the law formulated in your favour. Also do not forget to pray for dismissal of the Justice of the Guj HC who has pronounced that judgement.</p>
<p>
 Instead of writing proverbs, At least do something for men, if u have born as man"</p>.................

sirjee, i wrote proverbs b'se u wrote proverbs NOT against that man or husbands, BUT  
againsts fight for justice.. and as far as SC PIL is concerned, i am ready.. but can u donate me 5 lac rupess for PIL in SC ?? ASHUTOSH prabhu please...oh please please??

and for AVINASH KOUR.. u r horrible lady !!
I think he should wil not be hanged till death. but surely he will fight till death.. atleast i will support him

" Dashrath devda Jindabad"

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     07 December 2010

Men's Rights Movement is a new phenomenon. Thus it is natural that views of activists differs as to how to proceed. Further, nobody should expect result in a hurry....... no movement has attained results in a hurry unless until you are demanding superficial things. Men's Rights Movement is a mission of lifetime. Please join us on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=115458351811424

Regarding this particular issue, every movement faces such situations. Every movement faces repression and redicule from satus quoist. I dont see any different course for Men's Rights Movement. For the comment that "every men's rights activist should be hanged"..... I can only say that the comment is right. Off course some activists will be hanged, some murdered, some harassed, some oppressed; every activist of any cause must be prepared for that. But I want to add something..... MANY MOVEMENTS CLIMAX ON GUILLOTINE, I WISH MEN'S RIGHTS MOVEMENT SHOULD NOT CLIMAX THERE.

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     07 December 2010

There should be equilibrium in law and justice and it should not be gender biased.

Today women is claiming ,maintenance whether they have any real problem with their husband or not but they are claiming it as a matter of right and it becomes business now to earn easy money. Marry the rich person , do quarrel with them and then claim maintenance and alimony.

It is a jungle raj and  way to become rich on others money.

If husband has duty to maintain her wife then wife has also duty to take care of him and give love and affection. So there should be no maintenance at all for wife's who are just trying to enrich them by using this ANDHA KANOON.

Certain suggestions to preserve families and to save them:

No maintenance till guilty is proved and if husband is ready to reconcile and bear all the expenses of wife and children if she re-joins him.

No maintenance  and alimony in the 2nd marriage if she has got it in the first divorce.

No maintenance if she can maintain her or her parents can maintain her and if husband is ready to take her back.

Compulsory mediation for avoiding long legal battle.

Law should be such that both husband and wife try to reconcile .

Law should not be favoring anyone to ensure that marriages are saved.

Domestic violence complaint / fir should be filed within 24 hours of alleged incidence in place of today's situation in which wife and her parents try to black mail the husband and his family to agree to their terms and if they do not agree then they file case even after many years.

DV Act must be applicable equally to men and women as today women is more aggressive and ill-treat, abuse, beat husbands and in-laws but the DV Act not applicable to them. It must cover wife's and their families to ensure equality and justice.

The most important thing is to fix time limit for completion of hearing and disposal of case in any court say 6 months only. The cases must be tried on fast track basis. The infrastructure of the legislative system should be strenght4ened and cases must be disposed off within 6 months.

For filing cases some minimum requirement of proofs etc. must be there and it should not be like this that for any small small issue anybody can go and file the case.

Specially for family matters pre-litigation mediation must be compulsory and the behavior/flexibility of each party in resolving the issue must be recorded and should be base of their case in future (if any).

Dowry law, Hindu Marriage law, Domestic violence Act etc. must be made equal for both husband and wife. Lacs of husband are suiciding because of these biased laws.

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     07 December 2010

' At least do something for men, if u have born as man'

SOME OF THE MEN 'DO SOMETHING' LIKE WOMEN.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register