LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Crime Reporter (XYZ)     13 October 2011

Man busts wife, mother-in-law's secret trade

Rajat Arora, Hindustan Times, New Delhi, September 20, 2011 First Published: 00:20 IST(20/9/2011) Last Updated: 00:22 IST(20/9/2011)

Man busts wife, mother-in-law's secret trade

It may sound like a Hindi masala flick but it's a real story. In a bizarre case, a husband has registered a complaint with the police that his wife and mother-in-law were running a s*x racket and had a long list of influential clients.

Jitendra Bhatia, a senior merchandiser with a Kirti Nagar-based export house, has alleged that his wife Shivani alias Riya (22) and her mother Rajni Bala were running a s*x racket from latter's Uttam Nagar resident.

The couple got married in January this year after a month-long affair. They met through a common friend and thereafter their love blossomed.

"Shivani told me that she's working as a non-medical in AIIMS. Everyday she used to leave home at 10 am for office and would return at 5 pm. Meanwhile, she got pregnant but insisted on abortion as she said career was her first priority," said Bhatia (25), a resident of Janakpuri in west Delhi.

Bhatia came to know about her wife's involvement in flesh trade when friends told him that they had seen his wife with other men on several occasions.

"I didn't believe my friends and started investigating the matter. She lied to me several times when I started cross questioning her. She didn't even have an office identity card," added Bhatia.

After Bhatia pressurised his wife, she confronted that she along with her mother were running a s*x racket and were making big bucks.

"She told me that she got into this profession at the age of 17 when she saw her mother making good money. The mother-daughter duo had a big network of call girls," said Bhatia.

"Bhatia has registered a complaint against his wife and mother-in-law at Dabri police station in southwest Delhi. We have taken the mother-daughter duo and two of their associates in preventive custody under section 107 and 151," a senior police officer said.

Now Bhatia is seeking divorce from her wife. "She has ruined my reputation. I have no where to go," added Bhatia, who is still in a state of shock.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/Print/747816.aspx

© Copyright © 2011 HT Media Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Learning

4 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     13 October 2011

very well information

(Guest)

Dear Reporter,

kindly post with bigger FONTS while reporting.

Anyway 

Shame on such women.

for brave Bhatia saab=====>>>

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     14 October 2011

Hmm, but thats a reality in certain cases.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Sameer12345 (SSE)     14 October 2011

But Still Bhatia has to fight the case for divorce.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register