LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Majithia wage board award

SIR I AM S.ANBALAGAN. I AM WORKING AS A STAFF REPORTER IN a LEADING TAMIL DAILY FROM 2002 JUNE TO 2013 JANUARY. I AM RESIGN MY JOB IN 2013 JANUARY.  IN THE MEAN TIME HONOURABLE SUPREME COURT UPHOLDS MAJTHIA WAGE BOARD AWARD IN 2014 FEBRUARY 7 (case no wc 24611).  ALSO SUPREME COURT ORDERED ALL THE ARREARS SHALL BE PAID FROM 11-11-2011 TO MARCH 2014.  I AM WORKING IN THE ABOVE DAILY IN THE PERIOD FROM  11-11-2011 TO 2013 JANUARY. SO I AM ELIGIBLE FOR MAJITHIA WAGE BOARD ARREARS. SUPREME COURT  JUDGEMENT QUOTED ME CRYSTAL CLEAR. I WROTE TWO LETTERS TO THE CONCERNED DAILY MAGAZINE  MANAGER AND HRD DEPARTMENTAND CLAIM MAJITHIA WAGE BOARD ARREARS . BUT THE COMPANY NOT PAID MAJITHIA WAGE BOARD ARREARS TILL DATE

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 August 2015

Submit your complaint to Registrar of Newspapers of India. See their website. www.rni.nic.in

(Guest)

THANK YOU RAMA CHARY SIR BUT MY PROBLEM IS RELATED TO LABOUR ISSUE?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 August 2015

You can on your own, or thru Journalist’s/Employees/Trade Unions e.g. CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS etc, OR thru your able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters lawyer/Law Firm..................................................and approach:

Inspector appointed under ( Name of the state) Shops & Commercial Establishments Act, if the establishment is covered by the Act and you are covered by the def. of ‘Employee’ as in the Act

O/O Labor Commissioner; if you are covered as “workman’

Higher/Highest Officials of Dept. of labor of your state...............

Authorities under Working Journalists Act

(Guest)

i am lodge many grievances on pg portal but no use.the grievances forwarded to tamilnadu labour commissioner but no action taken

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 August 2015

PG portal has done what it does.

Labor Commissioner might have forwarded to ALC.

Meet labor Commissioner/ALC and check the status, or inquire thru RTI.

You are a media guy and can create noise.

Other options have already been explained.

(Guest)

does file a civil writ pettion in supreme court  by online ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register