Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     27 February 2013

Maitenance charges of flat

hi all,

i got the possession of my flat before getting possession the society has no objection with regards to maintenance of flat etc.. last year Feb'2012 i have known orally from member of our housing society that me flat maintenance was pending from year 2006, i got some complaint of secretary of society that he is misappropriating the funds of society and not maintaining the record for same etc.. i got surpirsed to know the pending maintenance of flat from jan 2006. so immediately on Feb'2012 i send one letter to secretary to give me the details and maintenance charges and pending maintenance break-up and audit ,balance sheet etc.. to me within 1 months and i will bear the cost of copy for same. but they have not send me any paper or reply to my letter on this behalf. latter i went to give monthly maintenance charges by cheque by he refused to take ,so i start sending him thru RPAD for six - six months in advance. two days back i recieved letter from secretary that yours cheques has been recieved and we are sending you the reciept of maintenance charges with fine for year of 2006 (i.e. twelve month). i specifically mentione in the RPAD letter with cheque for the months of Jan2013-June2013 & july2013-dec'2013.

kindly advise how to tackle this situation.

regards

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate RAHUL C. CHHATBAR (ADVOCATE)     05 March 2013

You may file written compliant before registrar of your respective ward.

If you need proper advice and compliance, you may mail relevant fact and documents to my mail address

advchhatbar@gmail.com or contact me on 9819658344. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register