LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sharmilla ram (general manager)     21 February 2010

maintence

dear all i ve query regarding maint.court has passed order 5000rs to wife.husband is not paying money.wife again file recovery of maint.first court will attach salary which husband is not working.second property attachment but husband does not ve propert .then court will send one month jail for each defualt.now my question if husband is not working he has no property it means court has done mistake while awarding maint.if person does not ve any income how court will grant. now court will say how u r survive his answer was in grudawara or begger.

my second question sc has pass order nominal income is 3312rs in india.i know that most of driver is earning 2500 rs in patna capital city of bihar.it mean judge is not staying in india.so according to sc maint should be 1100 rs to female.one lady put case her husband and she stated that his  earning only 1200 n judge pass order 400 rs to lady.it means either sc judge is blind or family court judge is blind.one judge will be wrong.

Learning

5 Replies

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     21 February 2010

Ram,

You need to file for an appeal stating that the income is low and the amount is more than you are earning. The court will allow this appeal.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     21 February 2010

Sir

Your saying that "Court has done mistake while awarding maint.if person does not ve any income how court will grant" is not proper. Courts held in so many times that, If a person is having sound health and physique, even if he is a begger, he can not escape from liability to maintain his wife or childern or parents.

You have only one option as suggested by Meheta Sir.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     22 February 2010

A begger has got no right to marry and spoil the life of a female if he is unable to maintain her. Gurudwara and begging are good words but why to make others on this path after performing marriage?

No court is blind as you without understanding the procedure of the courts have commented. Courts have to decide the matters on the basis of procedure and facts. Neither SC nor FC is wrong and both are accurate at their place and given instance is nothing but a misunderstanding on your part.

sharmilla ram (general manager)     22 February 2010

mr raj u r right no court is blind but i can give more than 100 example that courts n judges r complietly blind.how u can say sc n fc both r right.once sc has pass order that in india minum wages is more than 3000rs.tell me mr raj this is right.come to patna,ranchi,jamshedpur, n rural area than u know how much poor people is getting money.once its admitted by sc minimum wages is more than 3000 rs then no meaning if wife stated her husband income is so n so.second eg in punjab court has passed order for life imprisment for killing after 7 yrs the killed man alive.pls mr raj i need ur comment.one judge has passed order if girl is stated that she is raped by any person court will accept.i know so many b*tches who can put even that judge that he raped her.in india the major problem is accountability of the judge.in witness box so many man n women say totally lie which proove infront of the judge but judge never take action.really indian court r blind n judges too.

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     22 February 2010

Dear Experts,

Before marriage if husband is working and in good health, after marriage he is ill eg : mentally imbalance and dr.prescripttions , certtificate is also available with him...but the fact is he is well and working in pvt sector where there is no proof that he is working, still he need to maintain his wife and children ?

Aftab

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register