Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maintenance Under Section 125 of CRPC

Page no : 2

SHAILENDRA SINGH (Junior Advocate)     23 September 2009

Hi, U have to impress the Court the that U hav bonafide intention to join the companionship of your wife & children in this re:- U can also show the Medical Bills which U paid  in Hospital. & also show that she is working & can maintain herself & her Child. I also suggest U don`t be so tense & hire some Good Advocates as soon as possible. He will help U don`t worry. 

Ajay Singh (Student)     24 July 2012

sir i would like to know about the maintenance in the case where husband has filed a petiton for cruelty against wife.he is looking after all the expenses of the flat where his wife is residing and the flat is owned by him.wife is earning 40000 per month and husband's income is 2500000 per anum and he is also looking after their son.wife is asking for interim maintenance of rs 200000 per month. the family court awarded rs.100000 per month interim maintenance to wife. Now husband impunged the order of family court and files a appeal in HC. i want to know what is the defence available to the husband(appelant).

Ajay Singh (Student)     24 July 2012

sir i would like to know about the maintenance in the case where husband has filed a petiton for cruelty against wife.he is looking after all the expenses of the flat where his wife is residing and the flat is owned by him.wife is earning 40000 per month and husband's income is 2500000 per anum and he is also looking after their son.wife is asking for interim maintenance of rs 200000 per month. the family court awarded rs.100000 per month interim maintenance to wife. Now husband impunged the order of family court and files a appeal in HC. i want to know what is the defence available to the husband(appelant).

ramesh chandra (officer)     05 September 2012

what are the non curable diseases , diabieties and coronary heart  diseasesare under this category. Is there leading judjements available covering such matter.

dr r.c. mishra 

Prashant Ghai (Advocate) (PrashantGhai.com)     06 September 2012

My addtion to this topic is that, one thing which is to be considered by the court is the ability of the Wife to earn and maintain herself. Like you mentioned, she is well qualified and was working as well. So she is capable of maintaining herself and her willful neglect to do so denies her the right for maintenance from husband. There are judgements to this effect as well.

ria (none)     05 December 2012

Dear Sir,

My husband had abandoned me 2 yrs back in Nov 2010.Since then he is living seperately with his parents and one of  my sister in law and her daughter. He dint tried to contact me anyhow . though i have tried many times to reach him by phone and visiting his place but my in laws had thrashed me and threatned not to come back to him.There are cases pending agnst him under section 125 and 498a in UP court. They nvr appear in court and with an excuse of some fraud case agnst me ,they got anticipatory bail. I also approached mediation procedure but he dint appear with an application himself being out f country as he is in merchant navy, so it failed. Now as i am a law student ,will that effect my claim and can prove them right on all their false allegations!!? I dont want divorce but for me its difficult to manage my expenses with studies and coaching in Delhi. My in-laws continuosly forcing me to give divorce to my husband and threatening me to harm my family if i dnt leave chase of  their son . I am afraid if i'll  nt be able to proove my genunuinity ill nt be able to survive under my family pressure of being divorced. lawyers also suggesting me for divorce saying i am just 27 but  i dont want divorce ! Will i ll be able to get any maintenance and claim  or can i go back in any circumstances even  if they'll appear for any of the further court dates?

ria (none)     14 December 2012

Hello

Whether wife can claim for conjugal rights?

Tummy (Executive)     14 December 2012

Esteemed Lawyers, Please help me in this situation.

My wife basically took care of her dad her entire life working in various jobs even as a child and has taken considerable physical and mental abuse. And finally she could not take it anymore and stopped supporting him and now he has filed a case against her as he has become a senior citizen and that he is entitited to getting maintainance from her. He has never cared or taken care of his daugher and all he did was put her thru trauma. I read the section and am surprised to find that there is notihing mentioned about how a child can fend off from abusive parent and does not have to support him for what he has put her through. Can any one of you please give us some advice on how we can get rid of this Monster from our lives.

fighting back (exec)     18 March 2013

@Adv Deepak,

Dear sir,

I am a regular reader of your posts on this forum, request you to give your kind advice.

wife sent pvt notice threatening anti dowry laws, and later filed RCR petition, then i filed for divorce, then she filed sec 125

I want to know, that can i start to pay voluntarily for sec 125, say Rs 1200 pm, the interim and final amount is yet not decided, RCR is still going on, and divorce also is still going on, I dont want to live with her at any cost, she is staying with her mother since last 1 year

I want to know, if paying voluntarily will have any good or bad effect in the sec 125 and RCR cases?

request you to pls advice. thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register