Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jeevan (Nil)     06 July 2014

Maintenance of Wife

Wife has obatained decree against husbad for maintenence. Can a wife file an EP for attachment of Pension amount towards arrears of maintenance and monthly maintenance. .Pls clarify.

 5 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     06 July 2014

yes, wife have rights to claim EP , if you salary person, your wife can attach your salary also.

Jeevan (Nil)     06 July 2014

If its.pension amt

v.sreenivas sivaram (senior civil judge CUM ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     07 July 2014

visit the link


as per sec 60 of cpc pension cant be attached

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     07 July 2014

You have to honour court's order you must pay maintenance to your wife as per decided by the court , she

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     07 July 2014

She can file EP , pension cannot be attached as per sec.60 of cpc , but it doesn't mean you will not follow the orders of the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query