Upgrad LLM

maintenance of a muslim wife

If an exarmy Remarries and tortures his first wife and drove out from house then can first wife claim maintenance and in this regard will she get any prevelage from army department.. And if husband desires then can he change the nominee of pension from first wife to second wife?

Army may not be able to help in this case. U/S 125 Cr.P.C, muslim woman have right to get maintenance from her husband is absolute. You should file an application U/S 125 Cr.P.C and seek for an Interim Maintenance.

The court will grant maintenance if the wife is unable to support her self and should not have re married.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x