Upgrad LLM

maintenance in dv act, how to pay ?

In Dv act case there has been an order to pay maintenance from the time of filing the case .( 30 days are over since judgement) The case had been filed many years ago . Now , Q1.how do i pay her maintenance ? i live abroad , for doing a bank transfer i need to know her bank account details. how do i get that ? can i pay the arrears in installments ? Q2.i am being told by my advocate that let her file recovery application , but , what i understand the recovery application is to be filed when she did not get maintenance . is it true ? what is the correct procedure ? Pls advise
Lawyer at Supreme Court of India

Dear, Yes you pay by bank transfer and in instalments as well.. yes, better pay the amount and don't wait for her.to move any application, Kapil chandna adv, 9899011450

how will I know the bank account details ? what if I appeal in sessions court and still continue to pay in lower court ?

The court order will specify the mode of payment, clarify the same from your lawyer who will be aware of further steps on this.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x