Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

oxy (mba)     30 July 2015

Maintenance help


 I have this funny suitation , need help from experts.

my wife filed a mainatance by claiming i make 20 lacs from month, I am a private employee where i draw salary of 20 k per month, where my past 3 yrs shows i draw salary of 20k per month. Last week she was at my work place and when i was not available, and started claiming it belongs to her and started taking pics with the staff.. idk what is trying to do..can u suggest and help.




 8 Replies

Need Help   30 July 2015

its not funny, she is defaming you. Legally you can sue her or defamation

oxy (mba)     30 July 2015

She calls me and threatens claims  that store belongs to u and u r friends now i gonna make you and your friends run around the court.

i have not told my friend about the incident he would fire me out :((

Indian law is all one sided , If  a female leaves husband for some one, and after a year come backs to says accept me, we should take her back , If she files false case we should show run around the police station and court room. Utter waste of time. i am going through a hell.






For that you should vote for proper person.  Vote counts a lot.  Well, now no option until someone comes and changes all laws, well that is not going to hapen anytime sooner, better play hide and seek with what is available. Just taking pics wont help her get alimony.  she is making a joke of herself.  By the way what is the matter?  Why is she doing all this?

stanley (Freedom)     30 July 2015

@ Author .

1.Tthe next time she tries the same thing request your owner to call the cops stating she has a mental problem and she claims that the store belongs to her. Hope so your store has a CCTV camera to record all the events  . Rather she would be at the receiving end .Alternatively you can admit her in a mental hospital for behaving in this manner :-).

2. under which Act is she claiming maintenance you have not specified. you have to put forth your pay slip in the court stating you are drawing so and so amount . if your wife is working and herr means are sufficient than she want get maintenance but if you have a kid than maintenance is co-extensive .


oxy (mba)     30 July 2015

thanks mate, i hope atleast u understood my situation.



BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     30 July 2015

Do not warry you will get advantage in trial as you earn 20k instead of 20 lack

oxy (mba)     30 July 2015

1)if she claims the business place belongs to me , what the court ask her ?? does that involve my friends, 





deep (deep)     31 July 2015

She is spoiling her case if u collect such proofs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register