Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

megh dute (TSI)     10 January 2014

Maintenance getting but file hma 24 by wife

Respected Member

I m giving money to my 498a wife on hc order for condition of bail. Now wife again file HMA 24 for alimoney. Addl. Dist. court give an order Rs. 3000/- per month & 10000/- one time litigation cost.

In that situation can I go to HC for revision against the order. Please help me. 

Regrds

Meghdute

Learning

5 Replies

great india (manager)     12 January 2014

post in detail ... why u paying hc order....???

megh dute (TSI)     18 January 2014

Because i am getting AB from HC, but HC give a condition that u pay survival allowance. The discussion happen in verbally in HC, but in order sheet judge write that i m willing to pay the survival allowance and also write that "Needless to mention that in the event of any application u/s 125 of the code of criminal procedure or any other application for maintenance is filed and taken up for hearing the payment of sum of Rs.6000/- pm pursuant to this order shall be taken into consideration". 

Regards

Meghdute

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     18 January 2014

Megs you call me I will give u some inputs how to manage u r scenario. Seems to be lost if you dont wish to disclose then ee cant guide u. Regret

megh dute (TSI)     23 January 2014

Respected Sandykrish how i will call you, because i don't have your contact no.

Megh

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 January 2014

Dear,

You can definately approach the HC and get the same reduced.

Advocate  Kapil Chandna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register